FaceBook in Violation of UCC ( Uniform Commercial Code ) Law on Contracts?
Can Face book discriminate against a person? And I mean the legalistic person. As in the validated business person as defined under UCC. This is a binding contract and how can Facebook not validate for each legal entity? So can I sue Facebook for violating UCC?
If you fail to do what you are required to do under a contract—if you fail to perform under the contract—then you are in breach of the contract, and breach of contract is generally sufficient grounds for a lawsuit. FaceBook in Violation of UCC ( Uniform Commercial Code )?
- (a) an offer to make a contract shall be construed as inviting acceptance in any manner and by any medium reasonable in the circumstances;
- (b) an order or other offer to buy goods for prompt or current shipment shall be construed as inviting acceptance either by a prompt promise to ship or by the prompt or current shipment of conforming or non-conforming goods, but such a shipment of non-conforming goods does not constitute an acceptance if the seller seasonably notifies the buyer that the shipment is offered only as an accommodation to the buyer.
(2) Where the beginning of a requested performance is a reasonable mode of acceptance an offeror who is not notified of acceptance within a reasonable time may treat the offer as having lapsed before acceptance.
So If I have Legal Binding Contract with facebook. Are they in Violation of UCC ( Uniform Commercial Code )?
- (a) after a reasonable opportunity to inspect the goods signifies to the seller that the goods are conformingor that he will take or retain them in spite of their non-conformity; or
- (b) fails to make an effective rejection (subsection (1) of Section 2-602), but such acceptance does not occur until the buyerhas had a reasonable opportunity to inspect them; or
- (c) does any act inconsistent with the seller’s ownership; but if such act is wrongful as against the seller it is an acceptance only if ratified by him.
(2) Acceptance of a part of any commercial unitis acceptance of that entire unit.
How can FB blatantly AND WILLFULLY VIOLATE THE SPIRT OF THE LAW? Is FaceBook in Violation of UCC ( Uniform Commercial Code ) Law? They have actively banned my invoked legal persona in the form of my legal person named validated account. With no violations of their terms of service. If we were in contract before we are in breach now. I would assume. So has FB violated the Law?
(3) Where the buyer as to conforming goods already identified to the contract for sale repudiates or is otherwise in breach before risk of their loss has passed to him, the sellermay to the extent of any deficiency in his effective insurance coverage treat the risk of loss as resting on the buyer for a commercially reasonable time.
Blatant Violation of UCC ( Uniform Commercial Code ) Law for Facebook? Can any one recommend a good inter nation Uniform Commercial Code Attorney the works on contingency?